iHorse Outsourcing Approach is designed to assist you in getting the best out of your development experience by using best practices and key to that is our team of onshore / offshore personnel. This Approach is continuously refined based on inputs from the "Best Practices" sessions held with the various clients.
A sound outsourcing strategy begins with the analysis of risks and rewards of outsourcing specific IT functions of your organization. While developing a strategy, we take into consideration the following:
- Identify your key business objectives
- Identify, select, prioritize IT functions
- Determine what skills to keep in-house and what to outsource
- Risk and reward evaluation
- In short, we help you determine if outsourcing is right for you and if so, how iHorse can help you.
Upon understanding the business drivers, needs and requirements, iHorse will develop an Outsourcing Solution for the Client and present it as part of the formal contract. After identifying which of your IT functions are most suitable for outsourcing, our team of experts will help you:
- Develop a comprehensive action plan
- Determine how to move forward with speed and confidence
- Master Professional Agreement sign-off
- Statement of Work sign-off
- Skill set requirements and resource sign-off
- Tracking of documentation for easier government IRAP and SRED application
Working both onshore and offshore is very different ball game, new rules, new issues and new risks. It is very important that you understand these challenges and have a plan to conquer them. Our expertise in this domain assists you with:
- Developing a comprehensive onshore - offshore migration strategy
- Organization structure
- Modifying existing processes to support the new arrangement
- Knowledge transfer
- Environment replication or transfer
- Talent Sourcing
- Communication process and channels
- Transition task management
- Transition is the time when your IT department is the most vulnerable. We ensure smooth transfer.
Governance is the key to a successful outsourcing initiative. Governance in an outsourcing setup involves putting a monitoring and evaluation program in place and deciding on various performance levels and deliverables to measure. Our team work with you and your team to develop monitoring and evaluation programs that best suite your business environment. We help you identify area of potential improvement, take certain proactive measures and derive an action plan.
iHorse offers multiple engagement models to meet diverse needs of global clients. You can choose from any one the generally accepted models below or a combination of them for different phases of your project. We can work with you to customize a model to address your specific need.
- Effort based pricing or Time & Material
- Milestone based billing
- MVP (Minimal Viable Product) builds
- Dedicated Development Facility or Retainer
- Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) Model
- Project based pricing or Fixed bid
Any of these pricing models can be applied to our suite of services in ingenious ways for convenience and best value for money.